Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I'll Be Wearing


I want clothes that don’t take themselves too seriously. I love the idea of having a wardrobe where everything goes with everything else, but is still unique enough to keep me feeling stylish and cool.






I love this amazingly beautiful animal print dress. This dress I’m wearing is actually very lightweight, perfect for when the weather gets warmer. I balanced it by pairing it with an oversized cardigan. This gray oversized cardigan is thinly knit, so it doesn’t add bulk. I love this dress because I can pull it together in a number of ways. I can complete the look by just simply wearing black tights and black high heeled shoes.


I turn this simple animal print dress into something classic and comfortable when it gets warmer, I wear it with black flat shoes for a more relaxed look. I simply wear it by itself without the oversize cardigan. At first glance, I’m pretty basic, but every piece I wear looks stylish and sophisticated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress would look even hotter if the woman was smiling. So beautiful but so stern looking! Lighten up woman! LOL :)

rerama salju said...

Hi gorgeous mom!!
U have a wonderful blog here,came here tru neocounter...
I celebrate my 15th years wedding annivessary this year too...

soreal said...

love your fashion sense!

Anonymous said...

any one u look nice.

Anonymous said...

u r sweet....gorgeous...wud prefer closeup...can see more of you...too blurred