Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Romantic Valentine’s Getaway

Today is February 14th, the day we have all been waiting for this month. This will be the day to show our love to everyone around us, but especially to our significant others. Today, my husband and I have planned a very fun filled and romantic day. I am sure it will be as enjoyable and exciting as we planned for. I love my children, but sometimes you need to get away from home to keep the spark in your relationship. If you are always at home, after a tiring day, with the kids around, intimacy becomes something of a routine. You need to go away somewhere so you are not distracted by things of the past or the future, but can concentrate solely on the moment for the highest level of intimacy.

The day will start with us having lunch at a nice seafood restaurant. I am very fond of lobster, and will have a large one for my meal. My husband is still partly a steak and potato man, so he usually has steak and shrimp. This will be a good start to the rest of the day’s events. We will spend the afternoon shopping at one of the nearby malls. This is only because the main event cannot start until 6:00 pm, so, being a woman; I will find a useful way to pass the time.

That night we will check in to a room that is designed especially for couples. It has a pool, a whirlpool, a bed with many mirrors, and many other romantic things. Here we will partake in all types of fun like swimming, drinking champagne, taking pictures and videos. Of course, there will be a large quantity of intimate physical bodily contact. This will heighten the passion, the pleasure and bond our souls tighter than ever. It will be a total uplifting experience for the mind, body and soul.
If we sleep, it will be as late as we can endure, and will be only long enough to remove the heaviest fatigue so we can start again early the next morning. This will be a Valentine’s Day for us to cherish and remember for all our days. After this is all done, there will be another outcome that I will use for my blog. Look for postings on fashion to follow soon. Everyone have a safe, loving and happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: