Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring into Paradise

Planning for a sunny escape or just dreaming about one? Wearing pretty, flowery clothes is a first-class ticket to a shopping paradise. Spring is about the fresh and the unexpected. The fit of the clothes should be relaxed. I love my long and bold floral dress. It makes me feel relaxed when I am wearing a long breezy dress. A breezy dress is an effortless pick. I put my hair down with this dress and I’m ready to go in paradise. After winter’s body-skimming shapes, it’s a relief to wear something light and uncomplicated. This floral dress is stylish and versatile enough to wear anywhere during the spring season. Once again, this is an outfit that cinches at the waist, to accentuate the figure, but is loose enough not to be too revealing. It is a good way to say “hi” to a new warmer season after a long cold winter.

2 comments:

Liza said...

hi tess! thanks for the blog visit. hope everything is well with you. have a great day!

pinaywifespeaks
laugh out loud

Judite Pitta said...

Beautifull dress.
You can my work in my blogue
http://sedaseafins.blogspot.com
http://pinturaemsedablogspot.com
Congratulations from Portugal