Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Personal Style


My fashion style is unique but very attractive, I am often complimented for my choices of clothing, hair styles etc.. Here are a few of my personal styles that might work for you too.





I love wearing coats that are cinched in the waste, because it accentuates my waistline. I like coats that are soft and light, but warm and cozy, not sacrificing anything for attractiveness. I have recently purchased a very attractive silver grey faux fur jacket. It is cinched at the waist, very light and very warm. I wear it with knee high boots and black leggings to give it an even more sexy appearance. Pair this outfit with a coach handbag and you really stand out in the crowd.

I got this particular jacket at a fraction of the original cost. Nearly my entire wardrobe is expensive clothing that I purchased for a greatly reduced price. I purchase my clothes at the end of the season, when the prices are reduced. This allows me to look like a million dollars for only a few dollars. These clothes are just as good in quality as they were at full price. My wardrobe is highly versatile. I can wear summer clothing during winter by pairing them with warm weather items. Thus a lacy blouse can be worn under a blazer, or shorts can be worn over leggings, just a couple examples. Also, the seasons always return, so anything that was bought at the end of Summer one year, can be used the next year. Many times, fashion styles also recycle, so keeping some items around for a few years can be useful when the style returns.

This is just a quick peek into my fashion style. I will share other fashion insights with you on this blog, and look forward to any comments you may have.

2 comments:

Liza said...

hi! been hir. nice to have a lot of pinays now blogging.. keep it up and hope we get to have more pinay's online. God bless and take care.

Unknown said...

I like your fashion. Ever thought of being a model?..and nice background!