Friday, January 4, 2008

A Day with My Best Friend




Today I spent my day with my best friend. She works in the hospital as a nurse. Whenever she has a day-off, she calls me and we plan on spending some time together. I am always glad to have simple ways of spending time with her; maybe we just talk, and share our thoughts.


First of all she came today and gave me a big surprise. I never expected she would do such a special thing for me. She made me a handmade red scarf. I was jumping with joy. She knows my favorite color is red. I love it very much. I will treasure my red scarf forever. I and she now have the same handmade red scarves. For me, her gift of a scarf is priceless.


Secondly, we went out for sushi. We ate a lot of sushi and enjoyed every bite of it. Now that we were full from all the good food, we needed to go shopping. We were looking for end of season sales (see previous fashion post). My best friend and I bought some great items from brand name stores for very low prices. We enjoyed shopping and looking great as if we paid the full price (Bwahahahahaha!!!!)

4 comments:

mae said...

the food really looks delicious. I just miss eating the sushi.It is one of my favorite food.

HI said...

Hi, saw your blog link at Cafe Mom Asian group. You're a hot mama. :-)

I'm Malaysian chinese currently living in NY. Do check out my blog when you have a minute.

www.msianmominny.com

Anonymous said...

Yummy Yummy Sushi and a Hot Asian Mom !! hehe What more could you want for dinner and company!

Looks great .. thanks for visiting in mybloglog hope to see you there again soon!

Unknown said...

The sushi looks so delicious.I want some!