Friday, February 1, 2008

A Day with My Son


Today we had a snow storm so my son‘s school was closed. I was so glad that I could spend good quality time with him. After breakfast he played with his PSP. A few hours later, after I was done with my routine household tasks, I prepared our lunch. Both my son and I love to play scrabble. We decided to play a game of scrabble after we ate our lunch. It was really fun playing scrabble because we always find new words and look up the meaning of the words in the dictionary. Some times we would find a word that is not in everyday use. It is one way of exercising the brain. We were so carried away that we forgot the time. My son and I really had a great time. Playing scrabble with my son is priceless. It was a simple way to spend good quality time with my son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is wonderful story. I am american but admire the asian family culture.