Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hot Asian Mom: An Introduction


Hi,


I'm a 42 year old hot Asian mother of two (my son is almost almost 15 and my daughter is 21). I have been happily married for 15 years. I'm reasonably happy, fabulous and I have a positive attitude. I am also extremely beautiful. To me beauty is more than just physical appearance, though that is part of it. Beauty to me encompasses all of the aspects of a person's being, physical, mental and spiritual. I am comfortable with my body. I am just an ordinary mom who loves to do many nice and creative things in my life. I love to cook Asian food, garden, decorate my home, organize and, of course, shop. I also like to meditate and exercise to help keep the stresses in my life balanced. When I garden, it is like a form of meditation for me. I try to keep mind, body and soul in balance in my life.


For me, being a hot Asian is all about making the best of whatever life throws at you. I try my best to provide a happier, healthier life for my family. I live a simple life, I don't require a lot of material things. I try to steer my two children in the right direction for their lives. I feel it is very important for parents to be hands-on when dealing with their children. We need to be a part of their lives to ensure that they have the best possible start. We don't need to stifle them, but we should be an active part of their life. I am often complimented on how well behaved and correctly focused my children are.


Blogging is a new adventure for me (this is my first post ever if that isn't obvious). I want to be able to share my knowledge, feelings and experience with as many people as possible. Hopefully I will get many people to come share my blog. The topics I will cover are primarily cooking, decorating, parenting, gardening, shopping and fashion. I hope everyone will enjoy reading my posts and my blog will grow and change as I learn more about this wonderful new experience.

7 comments:

No longer valid said...

Hi, you're an amazing lady. Your way of life will that strongly enlighten the world around. I wish could enjoy you write more. Take care.

zuiyanhong said...

Welcome to blogging world.
Enjoy your blogging life......

Unknown said...

I like how you are comforatble with yourself and how you are content with what life throws at you. You inspire those who have a low self-esteem. I wish more parents in this world steer thier children in the right pathways in life like you do.

Anonymous said...

You have a pretty high opinion of yourself, yet you are a cow.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ugly as fuk cuzz

Unknown said...

your great wmen totaly pretty i would like to be your friend